Header Ads

📢📢📢FREEBIE TUESDAY📢📢UNTAMED

Tonight I'm Feeling Sexy and A Bit Naughty😛So Rambling Threw My Closet I Pulled Out This Cute Dress I Found On Market Place For Free!!


I'm Not Sure When the Actual Release Date Of This Dress is I Purchased It A While Back During one of My Shopping/Freebie Hunts...Don't Judge ME!! This Dress Really Naughty and Cute..It Comes with out Panties So i added some Black Lace Thongs,I mean i can't Just have Lilly out and Exposed All Over My Blog😝👌..This Dress Comes OMEGA APPLIER Ready along With Standard Layers For Those Who Still Uses Them.


💥Wearing💥

{VEE}'s Fashion Dollarbie Omega Applier
CATWA  Head Catya(BENTO)
SLINK Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Vista Animations  BENTO Prohands Female V.1FINAL 
NewSea & rezology Save the Queen (RIGGED mesh hair) (Gift) - 557 complexity
MANDALA Jewelry MILKY WAY BRACELET/polly white

MILKY WAY2 NECKLACE/POLLY WHITE

7891. CC Certified Collection #antigacha
.:KC.: EUPHORIA for Slink High,Maitreya,Belleza


**All These Items Can Be Found On Marketplace ** 


No comments