Header Ads

Danielle

Hey My Loves ♥ I have An amazing Shape To Share With My Femboi/Princess Boi's ♥
Check it out Below



*Showing*
::CandieGurlz:: Danielle BENTO Shape +Catwa+V-tech

Shown Wearing

Maitreya Lara Mesh Body

Catwa  Catya Bento Mesh Head

V-Tech Boi Chest Mod*Fitted For Maitreya Lara Mesh Body ONLY!

This Shape Came As Shown. Very Beautiful With Nice Soft Curves...Now Normally I Would Call This A FemBoi/Girlie Boy Shape But,I'm Not..lol..I Feel this Shape Can Be Very Much Used As An Unisex Shape For Flat chest Girls Or Teens. So The Fact This Shape is So Universal Is Amazing Along..The Modifications are Very Realistic..The Shape Come Ready To Use ,However it is MOD so you Can Adjust Things Here Or There..The Only Thing I had To Adjust Was My Eyes So They Fitted With The New Shape Of The Mesh...Other Then That>PERFECT....This Shape Comes in Various Styles Fitted To Different Body's as Well As Heads...Gets Your Here: :: CandieGurlz Marketplace::



No comments