Header Ads

DopeNess

I Must Admit Dolls, I had So Much Fun Doing This Post :)..I Wanted To show My Versatility As An Individual. This is My First Time Trying The Tomboi/Girl Look (was cute).These Items I Grab Just All Feel In place PERFECT!!! Shout Out To the Designers!!


*Wearing*

Body: Maitreya Lara +V-Tech Boi Chest MOD.
Head: Catwa
Shape: Custom

*Clothing*

Jacket: =MODA= Kasey ultra Leather Jacket and Hud

Pants: {Gifts Home} Baggy Jeans Mesh Gen (Navy) *Standard Mesh* Male Pants @marketplace 

Shoes:

📣LEVEL UP EVENT'S SPOTLIGHT DESIGNER  DopeNess  -TIMBS W/Hud
Sizes includes: TMP(Male and Female)
Slnk/Flat-(Male and Female)
-UNRigged-
*Showing Slink/Fem*

Included Hud:
Available at the !Level Up Event!

Hair: *ARGRACE* Baseball Cap2/Kyler-blacks

Necklace: RYCA Jewelry Vintage CC Gold


Congratulations To DopeNess For Being This Week Spotlight Designer 

No comments