Header Ads

Deѕмonιa 🚨🚨New Releases🚨🚨

🚨🚨🚨New Releases🚨🚨🚨
☆★ Deѕмonιa ☆★ Has Dropped 3 Hot New Items Available InWorld & on Marketplace.All Items Are 100% Mesh Sizes Include: Slink,Maitreya,Belleza,TMP,Tonic..Each Item Comes With  A Texture/Color Changing HUD😊

::Wearing::

*To My Left*👈New From ☆★ Deѕмonιa ☆★ Teena Studded Leather Jacket(Showing:Red)
*To My Right*👉☆★ Deѕмonιa ☆★ Girl Power Phrase Shirt(Showing:Super Bad)
*Showing in Both*👈👉☆★ Deѕмonιa ☆★ Studded Jeans(Showing:Black&Blue)
SLINK Physique Hourglass Mesh Body

*Included Shoes*
*To My Left*👈EmilyC Slink High Unrigged Pump red
*To My Right*👉Hilly Haalan  Shella Ankle Pumps Soft Gloss Pack (SLink High Feet)

*Included Hairs*
*To My Left*👈 LoQ Hair Berryjuice (Fatpack)
*To My Right*👉 Beusy/Beusame Icon Hair and Cap

*Teena Studded Leather Jacket Fatpack HUD

*Girl Power Phrase Shirts Fatpack HUD*

*Studded Jeans Fatpack HUD*

Additional Photos*

Happy shopping!!👗👜

No comments