Header Ads

His Perfect Dream♥

So,I Decided I Wanted To Get Out The House and Explore A bit.But,Was Stuck on What To Wear😖 Digging Around My Closet I Came Across This Cute Skirt and Top I had Purchased  Few Days Ago😊Thank God for Being A Compulsive Shopper😛


The Skirt is 100% Mesh as Well As the Top And both Comes With A Color/Texture Changing HUD.The Designers Did An Amazing job Executing These Items😍


::Wearing::

New From Haus of lto : Fiona Skirt(Sizes includes<>Maitreya,Slink,Bellleza,TMP,Tonic)
Pɑcɑgɑiɑ Creɑti♥ns :PC: Amber Crop Top (For Belleza Venus, Isis, Freya, Slink Physique, Hourglass, Maitreya, TMP and Tonic)
CATWA  Head Catya(BENTO)
SLINK Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Vista Animations  BENTO Prohands Female V.1FINAL 
little bones  : Chel Variety
#EMPIRE Columbine *Group Gift*
Visit : Haus of lto Main Store For More Great Designs**
Photos Taken @ Two Moons Gardens Main Store

*Finoa Skirt Texture/Color Changing HUD*


No comments