Header Ads

MIKHAI RANTS #01

When The Girls Call And U have only a Few Hours to Prepare! While Digging in My Closet I Came Across This Tempting Body Suit That I just Had To Grab😏


This Netted Body Suit Is Giving Me All kinds Of Life and The Scull Faces Over The Breast is Just too Cute! This Outfit is Very Revealing Towards The Bottom Area 😊 This Is  Not An Outfit For You Good Christian Girls😆


I didn't Want To Wear Just The Body Suit Alone,So I Added A Crop Leather Jacket Along With My Favorite Pair of Boots 👄


I Wont Make This A What I'm Wearing Post Due To The Fact I Cant Remember When Or Where I Got This From 😐 Please Don't Jealous Me👌..I just Wanted To Share These Pictures And Rant A Little.*giggles*...SHOUT -OUT TO CATWA For Having The Best Heads on The Grid(My Personal Opinion ) Details and Posts Coming Soon!!

I have Been Booked To Do More Modeling So Please Be on the Look Out For The Updates and Things To Come...I LOVE YOU ALL FOR FREE ♥ THANKS FOR VIEWING MY BLOG..Your Comments are Welcome👄😍


No comments