Header Ads

Ready For My Night On The Town*

Getting Dressed To Step Out On This Good Friday And I'm Feeling Like Full Covered Classy Cunt😝Please Don't Jealous Me💋


I Came Across This Cute Jumpsuit While Searching Marketplace and I Just Loves It.100% Mesh and The Textures are So Beautifully Done.Oh,Did I Mention It also Comes With a Color/Texture Changing Hud😀Well Worth The Price 


::Wearing::

GAALL Zoe Jumpsuit - Maitreya Lara,Physique, Slink Hourglass and Classic Avatars - 6 Textures HUD
CATWA  Head Catya(BENTO) 
SLINK Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Vista Animations  BENTO Prohands Female V.1FINAL 
MANDALA Jewelry UNISEX[MANDALA] Chunkeey _Jewelry _ Set 24k Gold
UNISEX[MANDALA] STEAKING _ EARS _ Season 5
N-CORE  KATE Glitter pack
DISC0UNT R00M K A R R U E C H E Updo/Bun [jet black] by Naomie Dirval


Photos Taken @ My Friends Crib :)

No comments